MULTILINGUAL TERMBASES | BASES DE TERMINOLOGIA MULTILÍNGUES
- Electropedia: The World’s Online Electrotechnical Vocabulary
- IATE, InterActive Terminology for Europe
- IMF, International Monetary Fund in English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian and IMF, International Monetary Fund in English and Portuguese
- Léxico Panlatino de Combustíveis do Governo do Canadá
- Microsoft Corporation
- United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database
Why should you hire me?
Bookworm and Worldwide Traveler
I have two masters. Together, they have taken me from Brazil, to the U.S., to Europe: in 1997, I earned an MA in Translation from Kent State University’s Institute for Applied Linguistics, in Kent, Ohio and in 2019, I earned an MAS from the Université de Genève (in Switzerland), in Interpreter Training
Linguistic Ninja and Word Juggler
I enjoy translating and interpreting and over the course of my 20-year-old career, I’ve translated, interpreted and consulted about: irrigation, fashion, business, aviation, weapons of mass destruction, law, etc., and I’m still eager to work in fields that make me learn what matters to you.
Customer service is in my DNA.
Besides translating, interpreting and consulting, I can also manage complex linguistic translation and interpretation projects and have also earned a Basic Terminology Manager Certificate from ECQA