MULTILINGUAL TERMBASES | BASES DE TERMINOLOGIA MULTILÍNGUES
- Electropedia: The World’s Online Electrotechnical Vocabulary
- IATE, InterActive Terminology for Europe
- IMF, International Monetary Fund in English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian and IMF, International Monetary Fund in English and Portuguese
- Léxico Panlatino de Combustíveis do Governo do Canadá
- Microsoft Corporation
- United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database
Why should you hire me?
Bookworm and Worldwide Traveler
I have two masters. Together, they have taken me from Brazil, to the U.S., to Europe: in 1997, I earned an MA in Translation from Kent State University’s Institute for Applied Linguistics, in Kent, Ohio and in 2019, I earned an MAS from the Université de Genève (in Switzerland), in Interpreter Training
Linguistic Ninja and Word Juggler
I enjoy translating and interpreting and over the course of my 20-year-old career, I’ve translated, interpreted and consulted about: irrigation, fashion, business, aviation, weapons of mass destruction, law, etc., and I’m still eager to work in fields that make me learn what matters to you.